Current promotion of lung health has become more important nowadays as lung diseases have shown as the fastest rising condition of any leading cause of death, according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control in 2010. 400,000 Americans die every year from COPD and it is now the third leading cause of death surpassing stroke. More than 35 million Americans are now living with a chronic lung disease. We promote a holistic approach to maintain respiratory health and improve your overall wellness.
Our approach to addressing respiratory wellness covered by the Respiratory Care Program are not target to cure the underlying condition, but rather to promote and improve the quality of daily living for our patients via naturopath approach. The goals are to:
1) Lung health including structure integrity and function
2) Bronchi health and phlegm production
3) Lung degeneration and fibrosis formation
4) Asthmatic challenging and difficulty of breathing
5) Clean heat and toxins from lung
6) Nasal congestion